Alright, Mamas! Getting ready in the morning is a real #struggle! From getting all the kids up and ready, fed with breakfast, and out the door, getting your own makeup done in the morning is either – hope no one looks at me – or – I’m wearing sunglasses is my makeup routine. RIGHT? I have an easy and quick, 3 minute Eye Makeup routine, that will have you feeling bright eyed and bushy tailed when you are feeling like a hot mess in the drop off line!
- Every night before going to bed, apply Rodan + Fields ENHANCEMENTS Lash Boost along your lash line. Get lush, longer-looking lashes in as little as four weeks with ENHANCEMENTS Lash Boost™.* This nightly eyelash-conditioning serum features a unique proprietary formula that improves the appearance of lash volume and length for lashes that are 100% real, 100% yours. In weeks, you’ll be wondering if you need mascara at all. *For best results, use Lash Boost for 8 weeks. Check out my personal 15 weeks results! LOVE!!!
- Apply REDEFINE Multi Function Eye Cream at night after applying the Lash Boost serum, and also in the morning. REDEFINE Multi-Function Eye Cream combines powerful peptides to minimize the appearance of crow’s-feet, helps reduce the appearance of both puffiness and dark under eye circles while special optical diffusers noticeably brighten the eye area. This formula is ideal for maintaining the delicate skin around the eyes.
- I am absolutely obsessed with the PURE COSMETICS Nude Collection Eye Shadow palette that I received in my FabFitFun Editor’s Box. I especially love Toffee on my lids with Macadamia to highlight or Biscotti on my lids with Whipped to highlight. I use the Licorice black as an eye liner.
- Because my lashes are so lush, but also go straight out, I curl them gently with Revlon’s Eyelash Curler and use one coat of mascara, which is really all I need! I alternate between Guerlain Maxilash (splurge) or my tried and true (deal) L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Curved Brush mascara in Black .
- I use a little bit of eyebrow pencil to fill in that one eyebrow (there is always that brow that doesn’t like to participate) and I’m DONE!
So easy and quick! Now, if only I can enjoy my coffee while it’s HOT!
XOXO! – Charity