I’m a HUGE fan of Stitch Fix! Even though I work in a Mall and there 5 out of 7 days.. maybe 6 of 7 days, a week, I rarely have time to shop for myself. And, if I do, it’s a super quick run into a store circle it three times and grab and go. Or, if I am out shopping with my girls, with the INTENT to try things on for me, I’m locked up in the largest fitting room, with a double stroller, one daughter wanting to get undressed too, one daughter smashing her face into the mirror, and one daughter wanting to open the fitting room door and allow everyone to see my mismatched underwear and bra and her sister half-naked. SO….this is WHY I really, really LOVE Stitch Fix! Having a personal stylist choose 5 pieces that fit within your style preferences are DELIVERED direct to your doorstep. How easy is THAT? For real…
My favorite Stylists, Nikki and Brittany, have each selected fantastic items for me. Sometimes, I just need something casual, sometimes I want to try something more Boho, sometimes I need a fun party dress, and other times, I just want shoes. And, they always get the shoes part RIGHT! Remember the sweet purple, suede booties they sent? LOVE those! Since I’m petite, short legs and long torso, I always have a hard time finding the perfect fit and length jeans for me in stores. Stitch Fix carries petite and plus sizing, and their jeans are awesome! I asked for a boot cut style this fix and Brittany delivered! She selected the Kut and Kloth Simmons Bootcut Jean in Navy and they are the perfect fit! AAAAHHH…LOVE! I also requested a fun kimono, something to wear over a tank top with shorts or as a coverup to trips to Galveston, and received this gorgeous Alice Blue Kalamiti Fringe and Embroidery Detail Poncho in Black. I love the detail of the fringe and it’s lightweight and breezy, just right for Houston’s humid weather.
Other items sent in my fix were super comfy nude wedges, a printed summer dress and a red floral top. What is great about the service, is that you have 3 days to try them on, pair them up with what you currently own in your closet, and your Stylist will also send a very detailed styling guide. If you decide to return any items, they send a prepaid shipping envelope, and off they go, no questions asked! I did decide to return the dress and floral top, because I have items so similar that I wear on the regular. I was extremely happy with this month’s fix, and can’t wait for my next one!
Mother’s Day is less than 2 weeks away! Give your Mama or YOU the gift of style, and give her a Stitch Fix gift card!
There are 3 ways to give a gift –
- Print at Home – Print a gift at home or work and add it with a hand-written message or card (Moms still love those!)
- E-mail – Add a personal note and send your gift immediately! Or, choose which day to send it.
- (Snail) Mail – Send your gift the old-fashioned way. Free delivery in 2-5 business days. Last day to order mail gift cards to be delivered by Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 7th.
WHY She will LOVE it!
- It’s PERSONAL – Stitch Fix’s expert styling team picks pieces based on her style and preferences.
- It’s EASY – She’ll receive high quality clothing and accessories straight to her doorstep!
- It’s FUN – Her fix will be a surprise, but she still gets to pick out what she wants.
- Easy gift for out-of-town family members, but still personalized and just the right size.
- It’s personalized and fits any budget.
- Don’t forget the New and Expecting Mama. Stitch Fix carries maternity and nursing friendly clothes – when you got a new little one, you can still be comfortable and CHIC.
Ready to get started? I linked it all here –
Enjoy your FIX!
This post contains affiliate links, I earn a small commission which goes to build this blog. Thanks, for the support! XOXO – Charity #getitgirlboss