The most important time to take care of your skin is in your twenties and thirties. Most women don’t act until they see the first wrinkle.
5 Reasons you need to invest in a good skincare regimen TODAY:
1. TIME: Healthy skin requires less make-up, and less make-up requires less time
2. CONFIDENCE: Who ever said “make-up is self-confidence applied directly to the face” clearly hasn’t experienced glowing, healthy, foundation free skin that gets noticed. Getting complimented on my make-up always felt like I was getting complimented for doing a really good job hiding my insecurities…
3. WATER: rain, sweat, tears, sprinkler systems, swimming, impromptu water fight…. water is LIFE and life can be fun if you’re not constantly worried about your make-up.
4. HEALTH: Skin is your largest organ and it comes in contact with all kinds of pollution and harmful chemicals on a daily basis. Proper skincare will not only clean the pollutants off of your face at night they’ll also protect your skin from damage caused by allergens and other elements that strip your skin of its natural moisture barrier.
5. SUN: The Sun is all around us and hard to avoid so if you’re not incorporating a clinically proven daily moisturizer with proper SPF to protect you from UVA and UVB rays on a daily basis you’re leaving your skin health to chance.