Dealing with breakouts?? Not fun!
Here are six helpful tips!
1. HYDRATE HYDRATE HYDRATE! – Hydrate with 1/2 your body weight in ounces per day! I know, this one can be super hard! But! It’s better for your skin and your overall health.
2. CLEAN YOUR PHONE SCREEN OFTEN – We are touching and handling our smartphones all the time. Those pesky pimples that can crop up along your jawline can be caused by your phone. Clean your phone screen with an antibacterial wipe.
3. NO PICKING OR POPPING – EEECK! No! I know it’s tempting, but scratching and forcing a deep down pimple to come to the surface can cause scarring and spread bacteria to the other areas of your face.
4. NEVER SKIP SUNSCREEN – You may have heard the skin “fact” that tanning is a good way to clear up acne. False! And no… prolonged sun exposure can worsen acne and can also cause dark marks, so using a broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen at a minimum, will defend your skin against sun damage.
5. AVOID SUPER RICH MOISTURIZERS – If you also have dry skin, you would think that if you a rich moisturizer will help keep your skin hydrated. Those rich moisturizer can cause an increase oil production and clog your pores more. Ugh! The struggle! Use a lightweight hydrating serum instead that will draw moisture into your skin and keep it hydrated throughout the day.
6. CONSISTENCY – Find a treatment and stick with it! This one is the one that gets peeps..the minute skin starts looking better many will stop using the routine that cleared them up – DO NOT STOP! A Multi Med therapy skincare system that combines cosmetic and over the counter ingredients to address the entire acne cycle from clogged pores, excess oil, and preventing new blemishes from forming is the best plan of attack on those pesky pimples!
If you don’t have a routine that is working, I have the #1 premium ACNE treatment and would be honored to help you with it!! I love that my customers can try it out for 2 months and if you don’t see results, you can send it back for a full refund!
Please reach out and let’s get you glowing!